domenica 6 gennaio 2008

Bamboo Glass Forest


RULES*Start Copy Here* When it comes to New Year’s Resolutions we seem to fall into four categories: 1) quite serious about them, 2) be flippant about them, 3) do it because we feel pressured to, or 4) do not do them. So, the purpose of this little game is to let us know which category you are in. Copy from “*Start Copy Here*” through “*End Copy Here*” and post it. Before "*End Copy Here*" tell us who you are, your site(s) (with link) and your New Year’s Resolution, or not. Then tag as many others as you like, from one to your entire blogroll, your choice. If you like, create an intro paragraph to your post that also acknowledges who tagged you.
WHAT ARE MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS?
Every year I think the same:
I wish to be the best and sunny person with the people I love or with the people I think I can help.And to be Bad,the worst person of the world,to who is bad or doesn't
respect my friends and the people I like.With theese bad persons I will be a shadow waiting for the right moment...
For this game I tag my friend DIANA:
http://one-diana.blogspot.com/

2 commenti:

L.Reis ha detto...

...a place where the wind whistles songs from the Earth...beautiful one!

MedaM ha detto...

I like your words, Andrea. He who has you as a friend is a lucky man.